Phoenixville’s Premier Annual Food + Wine + Beer + Festival Event happening Thursday, January 16, 2014 from 6pm to 10pm at Phoenixville Foundry.
Proceeds from this event support the Good Samaritan Shelter.
|WHO:||YOU + your friends + your family + everyone you know who loves great food!|
|WHAT:||12th Annual “A Taste of Phoenixville”|
|WHEN:||Thursday, January 16, 2014 from 6pm – 10pm|
|WHERE:||Phoenixville Foundry (2 N Main St.)|
|WHY:||Great local food at a great price for an even better local cause.|
|PARKING:||FREE ample parking provided.|
|PLUS…||Live music and dancing!|
|TICKETS:||Online tickets are no longer available. Tickets will be available at the door for $95.|
For Facebook Updates
For Twitter updates
This Year’s Confirmed Vendors
Last Year’s Participating Restaurants
The 2014 Taste of Phoenixville Sponsors are:
Download the sponsorship flyer HERE.
Download the individual sponsorship form HERE.
Have a question?
- RESTAURANTS, please contact Robert Ryan Catering: email@example.com
- PRESS, please contact Andrea Giardina: TasteofPhoenixville@gmail.com
- To DONATE an item for auction, please contact Sarah Hackman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To VOLUNTEER at the Good Samaritan Shelter, please contact Robyn: email@example.com
- For TICKETING inquiries, please contact Robyn (of Good Samaritan Shelter): firstname.lastname@example.org